Seiko 7A38 - by the numbers

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > eBay, LeBonCoin, Mercado Libre, Yahoo Japan, etc. > Places to shop for 7Axx's and how to search Yahoo Japan.

Floofs

Title pretty much says it all. I've seen post where people are saying that they bought something from Yahoo Japan and every time I go there it's all in Japanese! (duh) Do y'all just know Japanese? Or is there some other way to browse the site that I'm not seeing?

Also would love suggestions on places other than ebay that you can find 7Axx's

March 23, 2018 at 10:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Try using Google Translate. It works amazingly well on Japanese - sometimes with unintentionally humorous results. Or maybe try clicking on the big Buyee button that you see at the top of most Yahoo Japan listings. That's YJ's own proxy bidding buying service (default language is US English). There are a multitude of others offering similar services. You could try reading this old thread (for info about proxy services), but the YJ auction interface (look and feel + enhancy privacy) has changed a bit since then.

PS - Go find your own. :P

March 23, 2018 at 1:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Floofs

Thanks! Those are great places for me to start. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. Is shipping from Japan notably more expensive or difficult?

March 26, 2018 at 4:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Not particularly difficult. In my experience, the main difference appears to be that Japanese sellers prefer using EMS for shipping, rather than say DHL. Costs are about the same.

March 26, 2018 at 5:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.