Seiko 7A38 - by the numbers

Subtitle

Forums

Forum Home > Non-Seiko 7Axx Discussion Area (Re-branded mvmt's) > Yema N7s and N8s spotted on eBay, LeBonCoin and Yahoo.jp

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

This blingy Yema N81W63 Breguet Classique clone was listed mid-week by a US eBay seller, with a Buy-it-Now price of $159.95 and currently no 'Make Offer' option. It's in decent used condition, still fitted with its original Yema ribbed black leather strap, but sadly marred by a typlically graunched case-back. :( It's in need of a battery replacement, so here's hoping the next person to attempt unscrewing the case-back knows what he's doing. :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173699575814

YEMA Paris N81W63 Stainless Steel & Gold Plated Watch w/Black Leather Band

Watch needs a replacement battery.

Pre-owned beautiful watch is with clear crystal no scratches or chips.

Back of watch case shows scratches.

Features:

• Gold plated dial

• Black Roman numerals

• Sweep second hand

• Three subsidiary dials

• Day and date box,

• Tachymetre

• Quartz movement

• Water resistant,

• Serial Number 2582

Please view photos and thank you for looking.

vp/ej/B6

December 23, 2018 at 3:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

The above 7-day eBay listing for a Yema N81W63 ended with the watch unsold. The US eBay seller re-listed it, dropping the Buy-it-Now price by $10 to $149.95. It sold late last night for the reduced price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173710548594

As confirmed by the eBay Purchase History:

December 28, 2018 at 10:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Seiko7A38 at November 6, 2018 at 3:12 PM

I've seen some ridiculous 'pie-in-the-sky' prices asked for Yema Spationaute III's over the years, but I think this is a new record for stupidity. Listed at lunchtime today by a French seller with a Buy-it-Now price of 1200 Euros !!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223219876917

Continuing the long-running saga of the ludicrously over-priced supposedly new Yema Spationaute III, listed by the deluded French eBay seller rosangui78 ....

If you've read the full version of my above partially quoted post and the equally lengthy update I wrote a week or so later, on the previous page, then you'll probably have gathered that I'd exchanged a number of messages with the French eBay seller. It started off quite pleasantly, with me trying to convince him that his asking price was completely unrealistic, particularly in view of the fact that he hadn't had the watch's original battery replaced in 25 years !  :o

After a while, I thought he might actually be coming around and although I really didn't need another Yema Spationaute III, I made him what might be considered a couple of 'lowball' offers (low that is compared to his ridiculous asking price). At one point, he actually made a counter-offer of 400 Euros, but before I had a chance to respond to it, he retracted it !!  :roll:

I all my years of dealing with eBay sellers, I have never had one do that before. So I left him to stew for a while, before resuming negotiations - after he'd reduced to his pie-in-the-sky Buy-it-Now price down to 'only' 850 Euros. I actually managed to get him to come down even further to 350 Euros ....

But his 'lowest price', which still didn't reflect the watch's non-running condition, was academic as far as I was concerned, because I'd already reached my maximum number of offers against that listing. He re-listed it in the first week of December, with the Buy-it-Now price further reduced to 'only' 800 Euros. I must admit I'd lost interest by that point (I was on the track of something else, rather more worth the effort of haggling). I didn't bother making him another offer, even though I had his written offer of 350 Euros 'in the bag'. The 30-day re-listing ended a few days ago. 

It reappeared on eBay again this afternoon, re-listed for another 30 days, but with a couple of differences: notably that he's increased his 'pie-in-the-sky' Buy-it-Now price back up to 999 Euros !!

Reading the latest edited version of his description, it transpires that earlier today, he finally had the watch's battery replaced and it actually runs. :)

MONTRE YEMA SPATIONAUTE III

VOL ARAGATZ SOYOUZ TM7

NOV 1988 AVEC J L CHRETIEN

IL Y A un peu plus de 30 ans

A LIRE ATTENTIVEMENT AVANT L'ACHAT

CETTE MONTRE N'A JAMAIS ETEE PORTEE

MAIS CONSERVEE DANS UN ENVIRONNEMENT TRES SAIN PAS D'HUMIDITE

CONSERVEE DANS UN BOITIER ELLE N'A PAS RECUE DE CHOCS

A FONCTIONNE AVEC PILE D'ORIGINE JUSQU'A L' ARRET

PILE CHANGEE LE 11 01 2019

GARANTIE 2 ANS (CERTIFICAT INCLUS )

VERIFICATION DE L'ETAT INTERIEUR faite

CHANGEMENT PILE fait

MECANISMES MOUVEMENTS EN ORDRE

PAS DE COULURE NI D'OXYDATION

LE BOITIER N'A ETE OUVERT QUE POUR LE CHANGEMENT

AVEC OUTILLAGE SPECIAL

LES TEST D'ETANCHEITE N'ONT PAS ETE REALISEE

LE JOINT N'A PAS ETE CHANGE

A PRENDRE EN L'ETAT

NUMEROTEE 694

AVEC BOOKLET

LIVREE SANS BRACELET

22 mm à l'attache

All I can say, if anybody fancies picking up where I left off, is - Bon Chance !  

January 11, 2019 at 4:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

This NOS Yema N8 Flygraf (actually Yema model # N80Q16) was listed late this afternoon by a US eBay seller, with an over-optimistic 'pie-in-the-sky' Buy-it-Now price of $825, or the option to make him a more realistic, much lower offer. :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173738915733

NOS ---Yema Flygraf----Condition is NEW unused working ! N80016--using seiko 7a38 15 Jewel Mvt.-----All original, inner, outer box and hang tag only--No instruction manual.---Sold As-Is

I've uploaded the photos for completeness' sake, but I didn't actually need to do so, because they already exist elsewhere on this forum - indeed 3 of them can be found on page 28 of this thread, where they were originally included in an eBay listing in April 2018, by the previous US eBay seller watchaddict412. Here's the end result:

January 13, 2019 at 5:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Seiko7A38 at May 5, 2018 at 12:52 AM

Seiko7A38 at April 12, 2018 at 12:32 PM

A couple of days later, he listed another N8 Flygraf - and amazingly this one could actually genuinely be described as 'NOS'. The dial ring is correctly oriented; the case-back is still fitted with its protective sticker - and to my amazement, for once appears to be devoid of slipped tool marks !! :o

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132571268447

Needless to say, with a ludicrous Buy-it-Now price of $485, that Yema N8 Flygraf went unsold. US eBay seller watchaddict412 relisted it again at the same price and then again, reducing it slightly to $475 - with the same predictable outcome. I haven't bothered checking, but I presume he must have declined a few lower offers over that 3 week period. Because at the end of April, he changed selling tactics and re-listed it as a 7-day auction, with an opening bid price of $299. That auction ended yesterday evening, with what could well have been his last 'NOS' Yema N8 Flygraf, selling for $350.50 after 3 bids - apparently bought by a member of this forum. ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132600652400

That forum member (and eBay seller hairspring) is of course Don - who on May 6th last year, triumphantly posted how much (less) he'd paid for it - along with the same 3 ex-eBay photos in the Show and Tell - Your newest incoming 7A thread.

The other three photos that he's re-used (2 wrist shots and a pristine case-back) come from Don's post on page 76 of the WRUW thread on May 16th last year. ;)

January 13, 2019 at 6:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

I'm a couple of weeks behind in adding (a number of) updates to this thread, so for any other Yemaniacs who might be following this thread: my apologies for lateness.

Don ended his eBay listing listing for his Yema N8 Flygraf, after just a few days, because of an error in the listing. Tongue firmly planted in cheek, I could make my usual quip of saying that the error was obviously in the over-optimistic pricing. :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173738915733

I didn't mean to deliberately upset him, but Don evidently took umbrage at my two preceding posts. In the meantime I'd already made him a lowball offer, 49 cents over the price he'd paid for it, just for fun. He responded and I tentatively made him another offer, which gave him a reasonable profit for his 7 months of ownership. I really didn't expect him to accept it, because the figure was less than half his $825 Buy-it-Now price. But he did. So I bought it from him - making this my 8th Yema N8 Flygraf !! :o Remember the title of that thread I wrote nearly 7 years ago ?

I really didn't need another Yema N8 Flygraf ....

Think I need to start reciting my old mantra more often. :roll:

February 9, 2019 at 7:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Keen eBay watchers may have noticed US eBay seller hairspring (forum member Don) listing a number of Seiko 7A's and Yemas on eBay in recent weeks. Don is aggressively thinning out his watch collection, though I'm unsure if he plans to sell off everything. I guess he'll tell us when he's ready. ;)

He'd also listed this blingy Yema N81W63 a couple of weeks ago as a 10-day auction with an opening bid price of $124, with a Buy-it-Now option for $165.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173748621016

This vintage Yema has a Gold plate case... This Yema uses the Seiko 7A38 High Grade Quartz 15 Jewel movement and all functions work, the pushers are crisp in operation. Nice clean YEMA Seiko once owned Yema, hence the Seiko movement inside ! as-is

It sold for the $124 opening bid price at the end of the 10-day auction listing.

February 9, 2019 at 8:24 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

The next item which US eBay seller hairspring (Don) listed on eBay, towards the end of last month, that caught my attention was a Kamatz 517000, with a somewhat over-optimistic Buy-it-Now of $224.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173750693902

Vintage French Kamatz Chronograph using a seiko designed 7A38 15 Jewel movement.... NOS condition all functions working fine..... Original leather band and factory protective plastic on case back..... Bezel clicks in the CCW direction..... Screw down crown....sold as-is.

In fact, Don had listed two Kamatz 517000's. I was less interested in the other, that had the French tricoleur sub-dials, which are definitely something of an acquired taste, so I didn't bother taking a screen print at the time. But it actually doesn't look too different now it's ended. This one was originally set up as a 10-day auction, with an opening bid price of $135, or the option to Buy-it-Now for $185.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173750398503

Kamatz ( Scarce in this condition ) This chronograph uses the Seiko 15 Jewel 7A38 Quartz movement ! Screw down crown, Bezel turns in one direction CCW only. Working with ALL functions---as-is

I won't go into the full details here, but the 'Reverse Panda' 517000 was part of a job lot deal of 10 supposedly 'NOS' Kamatz's that Don and I shared way back in March 2016. I'd taken the lion's share, in terms of quantity, but Don had taken his 'pick of the litter'. So he knew I wanted it. To clinch the deal, Don persuaded me to take the 'Tricoleur' dial as well - so I ended up buying the pair for reasonable price. Hence it's my fault that both those listings ended the way they did. Thanks Don. ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173750693902

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173750398503

February 9, 2019 at 9:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Here's something that the less diligent Yema-philes amongst my readers may have overlooked (until now). I actually spotted it last weekend, not long after it had been listed, but unfortunately hadn't got round to posting the details before today - simply through lack of time. It's a Yema Spationaute III 38mm 'reduced', model # N80A696, in average worn condition, fitted with a NATO strap. But unless you happened to run a worldwide eBay search on 'Yema Chronograph' (as I sometimes do), it's unlikely you'll have seen it, because of the lackadaisical manner in which the UK eBay seller listed it - as a 7-day auction listing, with an opening bid price of £250 (or the option to make a lower offer). The auction ends this evening in approx. 5 hours time. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392229580005

Ultra Rare Yema Vintage French Chronograph Watch. Condition is Used. Dispatched with Royal Mail 1st Class.

February 9, 2019 at 10:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Seiko7A38 at November 10, 2018 at 5:03 AM

This Yema N81W43, with the 'Big 12' dial, fitted with what appears to be a Seiko branded lizard stap was listed late last night by a US eBay seller, with a grossly over-optimistic 'pie-in-the-sky' Buy-it-Now price of $295 (and no 'Make Offer' option). Clearly they have no idea of its realistic value. Has to be said the dingy grainy photos are rather poor quality.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153253796667

The would-be US eBay seller of the above Yema N81W43 had re-listed it a couple of times, reducing his original risible 'pie-in-the-sky' Buy-it-Now price of $295 first to $250, then 'only' $199.99. But he ended the most recent re-listing on 25th January allegedly because the item was no longer available.

But of course it still was, because he re-listed again it a couple of days ago, with a fresh set of photos and his Buy-it-Now price further reduced, to now 'only' $175.

You are bidding on a vintage YEMA Paris N81W43 Chronograph Quartz Steel Gold Plated Dress Men's Wrist Watch, Serial No. 2673, in very good cosmetic and working condition! Like New Brown Leather strap. My understanding is the watch is made by Seiko? Very clean and Nice!!! Priced to sell!!

Free shipping lower 48 states

February 9, 2019 at 11:17 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

This post should bring this thread up to date - well almost. Sad to see US eBay seller hairspring (forum member Don) continuing to sell off his collection. :( He listed this almost mint Yema N71Z36 (7A28) 'Americas Cup' yesterday. I remember helping him locate it a few years back. Still, his somewhat ambitious $449 Buy-it-Now asking price will probably help him to hang onto it a little longer. Sorry Don. :P

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173783326211

A very "RARE" YEMA Chronograph--Signed "AMERICA'S CUP FRANCE" Near Mint condition..... Working fine! Original YEMA signed strap...... Screw down crown..... Late 1980's/90's production...

February 9, 2019 at 12:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

donwatch

Thanks for the "write up"! You were so kind in helping me purchase this watch I have enjoyed looking at it. I will let it go but, not for a "song"   :P   Everyone wants big divers these days anyway and it will probably not sell and  go  in my "core" collection  :roll:

February 9, 2019 at 1:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

This dressy Yema N81W43 in mostly decent used condition, complete with box and tags, was listed yesterday evening, by a US eBay seller, with a typical laughably over-optimistic 'pie-in-the-sky' Buy-it-Now price of $325. It's being offered through eBay's dysfunctional GSP programme, which for anybody stupid enough, would add another $118.65 in charges on top. :roll:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283372673905

Hi buyers!!! You are buying a Yema Paris Chronograph Day/Date Quartz Men's Watch, it's in good condition. It's not an easy watch to find, so grab it while it's available. I can't open the back case to replace the battery, so I will drop the price for you. Please follow me, I will add more listings every week...Thanks.

As you can see from the last photo, this incompent botcher has already made quite a mess of the case-back in his failed efforts to unscrew it. :(

February 10, 2019 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Although not a Yema N7 or N8 (watch) per se, I decided this was a good a place as any to write something. I was going to wait until mine arrived, before I did so, but as you'll see from my subsequent post, something else along similar lines, came up.

Last weekend a Puerto Rican eBay seller listed a NOS Yema N8 Shimauchi V906 movement, with a Buy-it-Now price of $89 or the option to make an offer. I didn't really need one, but never being averse to buying spares for stock, I made him a cheeky offer of $69. To my surprise, he accepted almost immediately. :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283371461212

Great one Seiko 7A38 Chronograph,Yema N800, Shimauchi V906 New Old Stock Movement in original box. Please carefully verify the pictures and make as many questions as you want.

A few points of interest:

1). The Yema part number for their version of the movement is N800 (something I didn't know before).

2). The movement comes with the day star wheel (in French / English) fitted. If you've ever bought a genuine NOS Seiko 7A38A movement (as p/n U7A3820A or sales code SM7A38SAA920J) then you'll know they usually come without them:

In one of the Puerto Rican eBay seller's photos, there appears to be a loose stem supplied. That would make sense. The normal Seiko 7Axx stem, part number 0354728 has a 0.8mm Ø threaded shank. However, the Yema N8's all use 0.9mm Ø threaded crowns (and obviously a slightly different stem). I did message the seller, specifically asking whether it came supplied with 0.8mm and 0.9mm stems, but he simply replied 'You will receive everything shown in the photo'. :roll:

4). Also note the seller's very reasonable postage charge of $14.25 (by USPS First Class International). Of more anon ....

A couple of other thoughts occured to me: firstly, how the heck did a Puerto Rican watch dealer manage to get hold of a NOS Yema / C.G.H. Shimauchi V906 branded movement ? I didn't bother asking him, because it was unlikely he'd divulge his source. Secondly, did he have any more ? The answer wasn't long in coming.

A couple of hours later (last Saturday afternoon) he listed another:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283372127327

The difference with this new listing being there was no longer a 'Make Offer' option (just the $89 Buy-it-Now price) and instead of (cheap) USPS postage, he was now offering it through eBay's dysfunctional GSP programme, which potentially adds another $41 bucks to the price - making it rather less attractive. :/

February 14, 2019 at 11:27 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Yesterday evening, a forum member kindly gave me a 'heads up' on another related item from the same Puerto Rican eBay seller. He's now listing the 7A28 N7(00) Shimauchi V905 version of the movement, at the same $89 Buy-it-Now price.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/283377907685

Great one Seiko 7A28, Chronograph,Yema N700, Shimauchi V905 New Old Stock Movement in original box. Please carefully verify the pictures and make as many questions as you want.

Unfortunately once again, there is no 'Make Offer' option and he's offering it through eBay's dysfunctional GSP programme. 

I also had a quiet snigger to myself about the deftly displaced chronograph centre seconds finger tension spring on the middle movement. Evidently that one's carelessly fumbled NOS. :roll:

February 14, 2019 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Alexh

Hi All. I noticed the 7a28 movements and thought it would be good to pass the deal on. I wondered if anybody in UK and EU would like to join me and then buy them. The seller offered me 11% off all three and allow one is since sold might use this discount on the remaining two. Better be quick.

February 14, 2019 at 1:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Seiko7A38 at February 9, 2019 at 10:56 AM

Here's something that the less diligent Yema-philes amongst my readers may have overlooked (until now). I actually spotted it last weekend, not long after it had been listed, but unfortunately hadn't got round to posting the details before today - simply through lack of time. It's a Yema Spationaute III 38mm 'reduced', model # N80A696, in average worn condition, fitted with a NATO strap. But unless you happened to run a worldwide eBay search on 'Yema Chronograph' (as I sometimes do), it's unlikely you'll have seen it, because of the lackadaisical manner in which the UK eBay seller listed it - as a 7-day auction listing, with an opening bid price of £250 (or the option to make a lower offer). The auction ends this evening in approx. 5 hours time. 

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392229580005

The would-be UK eBay of that Yema Spationaute III 38mm 'reduced' re-listed it twice, slightly reducing the opening bid price each time: first to £238, then £226. I can only assume that someone then made him a 'back door' offer, because at the beginning of this week he ended the second re-listing because of an alleged error.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/392240825188

February 23, 2019 at 4:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

A rather familiar looking Yema N81W63, fitted with a Lizard strap, was listed earlier this evening, by a Canadian eBay seller, as a 7-day auction, with an opening bid price of $250 Cdn (equivalent to approx. $187.50 USD). The seller has falsely titled the listing as 'NOS' and claims not to know the watch's history. He has a very short memory. Fortunately I don't - plus we have this ongoing thread for reference. ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153403923667

Vintage Yema Paris watch produced when the company was owned by Seiko with the popular SEIKO 7A38 caliber.

Based on the 7A28 caliber, the first quartz analog chronograph in the world available in 1983, the 7A38 presented a year later is identical but with the addition of a day and date function.

These movements lacked any plastic parts within the gear train and with their 15 jewels, they can be serviced and adjusted like any mechanical movement. This makes them almost indestructible but as a consequence, most watches with this caliber have been used and abused during decades and it becomes very hard to find one in nice cosmetic condition.

The one for sale here has an unknown history but it has been really well preserved and very little used if it ever was. The watch is all original and in very nice condition for being 35 years old. No box or paper are included.

It keeps excellent time and all functions work as they should.

- Pull the crown on the bottom left one click and turn it one way to adjust the date, the other way to adjust the day. Press the top right pusher to adjust the position of the 1/10th s. chrono subdial on the right. Press the bottom right pusher to adjust the position of the big second chrono hand and press the top left pusher to adjust the position of the chrono's small minute hand on the left.

The chronograph stop, starts, runs and resets like it should, including the fast, 1/10s hand.

- Pull the crown two clicks to adjust the time.

The center of the back case has light scratches from storage manipulations but the rest is immaculate. Look at all the photos with attention, they are part of the visual description and better than words.

This Yema N81W63 belonged to forum member Don, up until the end of January, when he sold it on eBay for $124. Just scroll back up the page for full details. ;)

You'll need to go back a little further - in fact to halfway down page 12 of this thread, to find where Don bought it, back in November 2014 (then fitted with a different Speidel Lizard strap).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271638974462

I wrote at the time: From what I can deduce from Goofbid's Best Offer History tool - which I don't entirely trust, it looks like it finally went for $145.

This photo of the scratched case-back s/n 1469, with that instantly recognisable blob of red stuff in the removal tool hole, is from the original August 2014 listing:

March 5, 2019 at 2:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

thierry

"The seller has falsely titled the listing as 'NOS' and claims not to know the watch's history. He has a very short memory. Fortunately I don't - plus we have this ongoing thread for reference. ;)"

It is a shame that I fell in love with the 7A Seikos and Yemas because of this forum and that my first post would be to rant about its owner.

I also knew that because of my ad on Ebay I would be judged and put down by this forum's owner.

I am also the owner of a big forum where I take down crooks selling shinny rusty vintage cars on Ebay and Leboncoin but I am not one of them.

The watch I am selling may not be NOS, as I said "I don't know it's history and it may have been worn" but it certainly looks like a NOS one to me. A watch that is worn gets dings and scratches very fast but never on the back case and that's the only place where we can see damages. A backcase is against skin when worn so the only way it got damages there is from storage manipulations, that's what I said in my ad. Maybe mister "site owner knows it all" can prove me wrong and I would be glad to know his explanations.

No, I didn't know any history about the watch, I have read this topic here many times since 2016 but you are right about one point, I do have a short memory and I may seen Don's ad and forgotten about it.

Yes,  I am selling the watch more than what I paid for it but not that much more if you consider the fees that take Ebay and Paypal on each sale.

I buy watches, mostly watches that need to be fixed, when I fix them I use original parts, NOS ones when I can or used ones from the same watch, no frankenwatch was ever done by me. I was lucky with this one, it needed nothing and it looks perfect if you don't think it's too bling bling like Mister site's owner. :D

Like other watches I have on Ebay, it may take months or never sell the price I am asking for it but it is OK, it will stay in my watch collection and I will be happy with it. If it does sell, I will buy a "better" one and who knows, maybe down the road, I will get my dream watch in my collection, a Yema Flygraf. Not the Seiko quartz version, no, the Flygraf with the Swiss Valjoux caliber.

Keep up your good work here mister the site owner but please, keep your visitors informed about 7a, n7, n8 watches being sold but do it without judging the sellers. We are all adults here and able to make our own opinion so yours is pointless.

Thank you for reading me till the end. :D

March 12, 2019 at 1:39 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seiko7A38
Site Owner

Thierry.

If you take the trouble to read what I wrote properly, you will see that I did not accuse you of profiteering. I accused you of lying about the watch's condition - by your inclusion of 'NOS' as the first word in the title of your listing and your further exaggeration in the description. If you honestly believe that watch looks like 'NOS', I strongly recommend an urgent visit to the optician. As for your statement that you have a short memory, the fact that you conveniently claim to have forgotten that you bought it from Don at the end of January, then listed it for sale a little over a month later, you do indeed appear to have the memory span of a goldfish.

This was only your second post in over two years of membership (the first was a brief intro'), so I don't consider you a valued contributor. Nor do I appreciate your sarcastic 'know it all' remarks. If you no longer wish to continue being a member of this forum, you're headed in the right direction. You know where the door is .... Perhaps you and your new Australian friend can start a new forum together.

March 12, 2019 at 5:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.